Apartment for sale in Beirut Lebanon, Beirut Lebanon apartments, Buy apartments in Beirut Lebanon
Why rent when you can buy? We can help you find some of the hottest properties for sale in Lebanon. As the leading realtors in the region, and winners in the category of best Real Estate Agency, Lebanon 2014 at the International Property Awards, we can help you make your investment count. That’s because we understand the industry as well as our clients’ needs.
If you want to buy an apartment in Beirut or a land anywhere in Lebanon, then you’ve come to the right place. We invite you to begin by taking a look at the properties for sale on our listing. If you don’t find what you are looking for online, contact us and we will do our best to satisfy your request from some of the hundreds of properties on our books. Our job starts from helping you find a property that fits your needs to helping you seal the best deal on that property. We have a team of experts who are well aware of market conditions and will guide you regarding the best time to sell or buy an apartment in the country.
We undertake real estate sales across the various property types, including, apartments, offices and shops in Beirut, as well as Lands throughout Lebanon. Our website offers you the opportunity to browse our latest properties in Beirut and contact us directly to arrange viewings.
We only offer apartments, offices and shops within Beirut, but for lands, we cover the whole of Lebanon. We also carry out sales of lands within Beirut, but these are not available online. If you are interested in lands within Beirut, please contact us directly.
Step By Step Buyers Guide
1) If you need a mortgage to buy a property, start by going to your bank before looking at any properties in order to get an idea of how much you can borrow, and therefore to know exactly what your budget is. This saves disappointment later
2) Appoint a broker to find you a property that fits your criteria and your budget
3) Once you've found the right property, make sure you see the relevant documents to ensure there are no legal problems associated with it. (see 'What documents do I need section)
4) Make an offer through your broker
5) Appoint a lawyer to draft/go over the contract
6) Exchange of contracts.
7) Settle registration and brokerage fees
Useful notes for buyers
The buyer should see a recent Property Certificate (Ifada Iqariya) to make sure there are no legal or financial claims on the property (such as pending lawsuits, unpaid taxes, alignment regulations, or new zoning regulations).
Sanad Tamlik describes the property and defines its ownership.
After signing the sales contract, it is the buyer’s responsibility to obtain an official Rental Valuation (Qima Ta’jiriya) from the Ministry of Finance.
• Ownership or Title Deed (Sanad Tamlik)
• Unit Property Certificate (Ifada Iqariya lil Qism)
• Property Certificate for the common areas (Ifada Iqariya lil Aqsam al Mushtaraka)
• Allotment Map (Kharitat Ifraz)
• Survey Map (Kharitat Masaha)
• Building’s Ownership Regulations (Nizam Melkiyeh)
Properties under construction
The construction of residential buildings needs about 3 years. Apartments can be purchased at any time during the construction period, even off plan.
A sales contract is signed between the developer and the buyer and stands for proof of purchase. It usually regulates the duties and responsibilities of each party throughout construction and until delivery of finished apartment.
Payments are normally distributed over five to ten installments, in tandem with the construction stages or tied to set dates. This varies from developer to developer.
The last payment is usually made upon receipt of the Ownership Deed (Sanad Tamlik).
The Ownership Deed is generally issued about 6 months after the completion of construction works. Until then, the apartment remains the property of the developer.
Why choose RAMCO?
Here at RAMCO we pride ourselves on our professionalism, integrity and honesty. The fact that we've been in the market for over 40 years is no coincidence. It's the product of excellent service and a reputation that's second to none.
We will stay with you every step of the way through the purchase process, helping you identify the perfect property, negotiating with the owner on your behalf, ensuring all relevant documentation is received, through to the signing and completion process.